A good reputation is worth protecting. Especially in this day and age, when it can be lost in an instant.
That’s what makes public relations so important.
Put simply, PR is about telling your story to the people who matter most – so they trust you more, your reputation grows stronger, and you become more successful.
It is also about being alert to the risks to your reputation. And having the skills and tools to counter those risks quickly and effectively.
Our PR team works closely with our clients to tell their stories to customers, business influencers and their staff.
Matm’s PR services include:
- Media relations, including press release writing and distribution, trade medial feature planning and writing, and media campaign management.
- Customer newsletter writing and distribution.
- Web copywriting for search engine optimisation (SEO) and visitor conversion, for example, sales landing pages.
- Copywriting and design for case studies, white papers, technical documents and sales brochures.
- Internal communications – including staff newsletters, change programme communications, and specific initiatives such as staff award schemes.
- Business awards – matm has significant success in preparing business award submissions for a wide range of clients.
- Media training – for senior executives and managers, as part of on-going skills training, or to prepare for specific events.
- Crisis management – helping clients put in place crisis management plans and respond to specific events and issues.
We have the right expertise and experience, gained from using a range of PR techniques, to achieve the results our clients require.
So, contact the matm PR team. Find out how we can keep your reputation shining bright in the public eye.